Friday, March 27, 2015

Family pictures



My sweet cousin took some Christmas pictures for our family.  
The top picture of all of us, and the bottom picture of the three kids are the two I printed out for the wall, which are side by side.  I didn't notice anything funny at first.  And probably you never would notice either, except I'm gonna tell you.  The top picture was my favorite of most of us, but Felicity was making a weird face, and I was lamenting that I couldn't use it for my Christmas card.  My cousin worked some photoshop magic, and face swapped Felicity's face from another picture.  But now, the two pictures I blew up and hung side by side have exactly the same Felicity in both.  Haha!!  But no one will ever notice...probably.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I totally wouldn't have noticed. And your cousin is a great photoshop-er. :)

Amanda said...

I totally wouldn't have noticed. And your cousin is a great photoshop-er. :)

Kiersten said...

That's impressive photoshopping! I love your little family

Lauren said...

Hahahaha I should have chosen a different felicity face. I just realized I never sent you the others that I edited - I will do so now :)