Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hannie

My wonderful sister in law (and brother) put us up for the weekend and entertained, fed, and generally took care of us, and on top of it, she took some lovely photos of Hannah!  Thanks for having us, guys!!  We won;t wait too long to come back, especially considering how little I had to handle my older two, since they were just having too good of a time with their cousins!!

(I should mention that these pictures were done in less than ideal lighting, and with six other children running wild, plus while Tristen was making the cherry topping for her husband's birthday cheesecake and making dinner for fourteen people.  I think they are amazing even not considering all those circumstances, but when you take that into account, you can see that she is basically superwoman + mom of the year.)

5 comments:

Lauren said...

the bottom right is killing me. so cute! Great job Tristen!

Cyndi said...

She's so sweet! Great Job!

Kiersten said...

Oh pretty pretty pretty. I love the one where you can see all her hair!

Nicole said...

LOVE those pictures, she's so beautiful!

Austin and Jennifer said...

#2 & #3... I can't handle the rolls! She is ADORABLE!