Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Graduation

There is so much to say about law school, and I am not ready to sum up yet.  I somehow have the law school version of PTSD, which caused me to fall apart at the graduation, and have words fail me now.  (I have a lot of friends who have gone through law school, or an equally challenging educational or vocational training, or have put their partner through.  Someone tell me I am normal.)  Since Greg starts back on the 2nd for bar prep, I am going to just suspend anything about it until after that.  In order to maintain perspective, apparently the class is 5 hours per day, 5 days a week (with a few Saturdays and Sundays in there) and then you should expect 2-7 hours of homework each day.  So they say it will be like 7-12 hours, 7 days a week, for three months.  It's gonna be like first year all over again, but it is so temporary, and if it means he passes the bar the first time, it's worth it.  In the meantime, we are proud and relieved that Greg made it this far.  He is officially done with his juris doctorate degree!

3 comments:

tawnya said...

Oh. So normal. Grad school of this magnitude is nothing to sneeze at. Thankfully, it doesn't last!

Charles said...

Congratulations! I feel your pain in studying for the BAR, but I know you can do it.

Kiersten said...

Yay! Congratulations you guys!