Sunday, February 24, 2013

I actually cannot believe my boy is five years old.

This isn't a figure of speech.  I literally can't believe it.  I can't wrap my head around it.
 
Here is that darling boy on his birthday morning.  His eyes are wild.  Birthday craze.
Last year I made a video of my boy.  I had decided not to do another because I already used pictures from the first four years of his life, and what would one other year add?  But as I watched that video (only twenty or so times in the weeks leading up to this most significant birthday), I realized that the difference between last year and this one is a lot.  He has grown so much in the last 365 days.  So maybe I will put another one together.  But in the meantime, if you just can't get enough Charlie (and I know I can't), here is the video of his first four years.

2 comments:

Kim W said...

He is such a cutie. What a great idea to do a video of his first years.

Amalthea said...

Wow, I can't actually believe that either, because it means we're getting older together, my friend. Yikes! But if he's the fruits of getting older, hey, then it's worth it, right? (Or mostly worth it, anyway?)