Monday, February 25, 2013

Birthday, part 1

We had the best weekend for our little birthday boy.  Everything was just what he wished.  We had several celebrations for him, and my sweet sister took 294 pictures at his party alone.  So I will start trickling out posts as I go through the pictures.  To start with, here are the pictures from his birthday morning.
He got some puzzles, the pigeon activity book, and a watch.  (If you are looking for a watch for a little one who wants one desperately, but you can't imagine buying one when it will be lost or broken quickly, check out the one I found on amazon.  Doubles as awesome 90's swag.)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

your "sweet sister" is further proof that you crave to be called "my sweet wife" by your hubs. ;)

Stacy said...

the only thing better than regular swag is awesome 90s swag.