Thursday, May 31, 2012

Birthday


(I made that banner.  I have pride.)
So we had a little soiree for our girl.  It was mostly family with one or two of her little friends.  I wanted to keep it nice and simple, so we did rainbow food and bubbles.  I put food coloring in some bubbles so they could do "bubble art" (see the paper on the line outside?) which was a good idea, but it also seemed delicious to my girl, so there was some imbibing going on.  So she was blue for the rest of the day.  I just left it.  That's just my girl.
 Then it was getting close to naptime so there were pacifiers to get us through to the end.
 These are my crazy eyes.
I love my little girl.  Thanks for coming and the sweet gifts.  Special thanks to my sis for coming and setting up and preparing and to Sara for taking these beautiful pictures!

6 comments:

Stacy said...

that shirt looks really great on me!!!

love the pictures! such a great party... i mean soiree!

The Bradley's said...

The party looks wonderful. Everything is so cute. Job well done. Nice pictures too. Happy birthday felicity!

Lauren said...

so cute! I love all the rainbow. Especially her rainbow pants.

Amanda said...

I was so impressed with the pictures. You should never have admitted that you weren't the photographer. :)

Kiersten said...

The rainbow food is so cute--as is the birthday girl!

Kiersten said...
This comment has been removed by the author.