Friday, January 27, 2012

I have discussed before that I always used to think the people who say "I just couldn't help myself" when referring to little girls' clothes were sort of weird, but that after having a daughter I totally get where they are coming from. Felicity goes up a size in clothing so often, it usually isn't really a problem, because I am semi-constantly having to buy her new clothes because the old ones don't button (or they require two people and the jaws of life to remove from her darling little rubenesque body) (a friend once called her rubenesque and it was the best adjective I have ever heard used to describe a little person, especially my little person). Anyway, I had another attack. I saw this dress at Target and I had. to. have. it. They didn't have it in her size, and I loved it so much I ordered it. Call me crazy (if you want) but I think it was a good choice.


1 comment:

Stacy said...

i'm just glad that every time she ever gets a pair of shoes, she will think of her dear aunt stacy.