Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Felicity

Felicity is really good at talking. The doctors ask around age 3 if they talk so that strangers can understand them (because mothers can understand their child much sooner, and so the mark of being a little developmentally behind is whether someone else can figure it out) and I can't say that she passes that test, but she says way more words and sentences than Charlie did at this age.

Things Felicity Says:
Pippa, get down!
Want some cheeeese!
Need my bro bro!
I need you!
Help! Help! Help!
I want that!
I get apples!
Want Chickfila!
No, thank you!
Please!
Thank you!
Yep!
Nooooooo!
Minnie go pee pee!

(The last one is when she desires a diaper change, because the Huggies were on sale at costco recently so we bought those diapers and they have Mickey on them.)

Please note that all of these have exclamation points. This was not an accident. (Maybe she gets it from Elder Hathcock.)

I find her to be terribly darling.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

She IS darling. Her and Mady would surely be BFFs :)

SpencernAmy said...

She is so funny! I love that she asks for ChickFilA by name...MY kinda girl!

Kiersten said...

So cute. I love her little face. Caleb loves chickfila, too.