Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy Anniversary

We're celebrating six delightful years together today.



I love us. We have had wonderful years together so far, full of the good, the bad, and the ugly, and I have loved it all. (Maybe not the ugly.)
And I love the best two things the last six years has given us.



Happy anniversary to my favorite boy.


(PS, if you are thinking I look ridiculous in some of those pictures, I am pregnant in a couple of them, and don't look too hot. But, whatever. All in the interest of documentation.)

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Congratulations and happy 6th anniversary!

Kirsten said...

Happy Anniversary!

You look fabulous in all the pictures. Don't be ridiculous :)

AaReAn said...

i think you look hot in all of them! :-)

happy anniversary! We just celebrated our fifth!

SpencernAmy said...

You's are awesome! I am glad to know YOUS!!