Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sea World!

My brother and sister and law went on a little vacation and left their kids with my parents, so we took all the kids to Sea World. We had them wear their Halloween costumes as well, which was fun.

Four adults, four strollers. (PS, what is with the weirdness of Greg's phone taking pictures? They were all overexposed, or they had cloudy spirits in the background. Maybe the spirits were because it was Halloween time... but I am pretty sure it was the phone.)
Checking out shamu.
Corban of course drank the first puddle he could find... Ha!
Best aunt/mom ever? Me. I bought everyone cotton candy.
Yum. Thanks, Syd, for helping my mom, Greg, and me with the little monsters!

4 comments:

Tristen said...

You guys seriously rock. This looks like so much fun, my kids are still giddy about it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Shari said...

Haha nice Missoni boots Corban, he knows his fashion. Also how cute is your little bumble bee. Looks like fun! I love Sea World.

The Bradley's said...

Did you get a new bob?

SpencernAmy said...

Will you be my mom!?!