Sunday, October 9, 2011

I had a birthday! Greg couldn't be home, so my friends stepped up. Met some girls at lunch (chickfila, obviously) and then Emily had me over for dinner and cupcakes! Thanks for the good times, ladies! (And Buzz.)

Additionally, Greg had his birthday the week later. I told him that I had to go to Murrieta to resuce my stranded sister so that he would agree to go out with the guys after school for dinner at Smashburger. Then the kids and I surprised him there. He had been pretty disappointed that we weren't going to be around on his birthday, so he was happy to see us. But, we didn't take any pictures.

2 comments:

AaReAn said...

happy happy birthday dear sweet Rachy!

AaReAn said...

p.s. don't forget to blog about the giveaway so your comment counts :-)

http://colorissue.blogspot.com/2011/10/laditta-poster-giveaway.html