Thursday, September 22, 2011

Did I mention...

...we got a dog. Yeah, maybe a little bit crazy. But at the time, life was pretty calm. Greg was coming home most days in time for dinner. Work was pretty busy, but I was working it in during Charlie's school and their naps. So, we went for it. We got her on a Friday night.

Greg hasn't been home before the kids go to bed since. Charlie gave up his naps all together. Felicity went down to one nap. Work is still crazy. So, yes, I am feeling a little frazzled. But she is pretty darn cute, right? And we love her.

(Her name is Pippa. She is almost 3 months, and she is a puggle, a beagle/pug mix.)

5 comments:

SpencernAmy said...

You are nuts! But yes, she is quite cute. : )

Tristen said...

I've heard getting a puppy/dog is like having a new baby. It's that big of a transition. You'll make it through! He's adorable!

Tristen said...

I mean, she... sorry.

Brooke said...

I love pippa and your whole family!!

jessica said...

She's cute!