Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Seriously, So.

We have had a lot going on lately. Some good, some bad, just like anyone. But I might have been feeling a little sorry for myself. Just here and there. It just seems like we have had a little bit of bad luck. The stroller issue, potty training problems, car drama. Just the standard stuff.

But we had a little incident last week that reminded me how lucky we are.


Nothing serious, nothing to worry about, just a reminder that I am so lucky to have my wonderful family, and our good health, a great house to live in, and even a new double stroller which was partially paid for by insurance.


Seriously. So blessed.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

i feel blessed at lissy's new face she does when she curls her lips over her teeth and smiles. it is the cutest ever. <3 my niecephews!!!!