Sunday, August 7, 2011

Photo Session

We usually get family pictures twice or so per year; with young kids it is fun to get them so often so we can really track their progress. Anyway, we also have several extremely talented friends and family members who help keep us photographed, but this summer has been busy for everyone so we decided to try something different, and get some done of the kidlets in a studio.

The photographer was nice, but completely freaked Felicity out. She likes people to remain calm, and he bounced in the room very high energy and excited, in an effort to get my kids to be happy/excited. Worked great for Charlie, but Felicity was terrified. Then, if I was in the room, she would scream for me, so I had to sit outside the whole time and let Greg be the one in there because she was a little better when he was there without me. With the purchase we got a free membership to the "photo club" so now we have a couple free pictures we have to use in the next year, so next time I will request that the photographer be super calm and I will let her go in with Greg only. Either way, we got several cute shots.






(What is with photography studios and props? When we got there they said "did you bring any props?" and we were like "um...no." So they set up a tea party for Felicity and some bear. Ha! Except that she kept eating the dishes, and how many millions of children... yuck.)

6 comments:

The Bradley's said...

They are so cute. I love the black and white back drop. I've never seen one like that.

Kirsten said...

Too cute. The one where Charlie is wearing the sunglasses? Adorable. And the one where they are both riding on the little car? Kind of want to frame that one :)

*HoLLy and AdAm TOwNeR* said...

I think they turned out pretty darn cute.

AaReAn said...

oh my gosh. are those tiny little freckles on that little baby girl of yours...oh wow. Just when I thought she couldn't get any cuter. :-) Angel kisses is what my mom always calls them. I love that they both have them. so so cute.

Lacey said...

Aw, poor Felicity! I have to say, her little ponytails are SO adorable! The pictures turned out great! You have the cutest little kiddos!

Kristin said...

hahahahahaha! i LOVE the one of them on the bike and Felecity is crying! i'm looking into getting some studio stuff. when i do, ill let you know. i just got a new portrait lense to :)