Sunday, August 21, 2011

I'm on a boat!

Tuesday we went on a friend's boat. There was intertubing, and Greg tried wake boarding for the first time.


They had music pumping, and one of the songs that played was "I Got A Feeling." Remember, this was Tuesday. Saturday morning, I was out running errands and the song came on the radio. Charlie got really excited and said "IT'S THE BOAT!!!" and was singing along. Then, when we got into Target, he made me SING the song for about twenty minutes while he "surfboarded" behind me. Every few feet he would fall, and he would make me circle back around to "throw him the line." It was so hilarious, but I am sure I looked ridiculous singing the Black Eyed Peas while shopping. Whatever gets you through the errands with three year olds, right?

4 comments:

Brooke said...

hahahah! I love this story!! Wish I had seen it!!

SpencernAmy said...

THAT is precious! You are such a great mom!

Lauren said...

hahahahaha! oh how i wish i had been there to view that.

Melanie said...

Charlie is such a creative boy! Good thing he has such an awesome mom who appreciates his genius.