Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pride

I know parents are inclined to think their own little humans are the most darling and fascinating and smart people who walk the planet. Without this feeling, there would be a lot fewer successful people claiming that their supportive parent is what got them there (and a whole lot fewer mommy blogs). Anyway, I know that objectively, that probably isn't the case. But descriptively, I buy that logic wholesale. I literally think my little ones are the most darling and fascinating and smart and a lot of other excellent adjectives (and, let's be real, a few less complimentary adjectives) on earth. (Although I like your kids a lot too.)

It is pictures like this that make me swell with pride and love. If nothing else, my children really love each other. And that makes this mama happy.

2 comments:

SpencernAmy said...

that's awesome! I hope they stay that way. It's when they are old enough to prefer friends over family that the problems start . . . sigh. I think that's why my family took so many family vacations (force us to be friends). : )

Stacy said...

"charlie, pet felicity!!! PERFECT!"