Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Felicity's Birthday

First thing, Felicity opened up her present. I was so happy because I had been wishing for this cute little kitchen set I had seen at Target, and I went there a few weeks before her birthday, and saw that it was 50% off!! So, we got it, and both kids love it. They are terribly fond of cooking up their sandwiches and such after I make them lunch.Then I did a little diaper digging, and came up a winner. If you didn't hear, my little monkey swallowed an earring (mine, not hers, and don't worry, it was fake and cheap) the day before her birthday. So, I had to watch out for it coming out the other end to make sure it did. It did.

So, with that hurdle overcome, we headed out to (guess) Disneyland for the day.

We had a wonderful time with our birthday girl and our sweet boy. We met a friend of mine from high school and her family up there, so we got to go on some big kid rides, which is always nice.
Felicity ADORES "It's a Small World." She puts her hands up in the air and dances like a gangsta or something. It is hilarious. So, we went straight there for the birthday girl to enjoy it right away.Then we spent most of the rest of the day at California Adventure.
Great day. Love my little one year old to pieces!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Aw, happy birthday Felicity! And super cute family picture. :)