Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sleepers

A few mornings ago they woke up as I was getting ready for work, but it is almost impossible to get ready for work with them nagging at my ankles, so I somehow induced them back to sleep in my bed.
Then last night we checked on them before we went to bed and found this.
Love my peeps (not least when they are peacefully sleeping!) And, yes, Charlie has a pacifier at night. I'm not ashamed. (Okay, I am really ashamed. But not enough to put an end to it, if it means an end to my own peaceful nighttime routine.)

3 comments:

sara said...

fliss's cheeks are so adorable and rosy!

Melanie said...

Don't worry about the pacifier. I had two kids who used one past age 3 and their teeth are no worse than my non-paci kids. Life is hard enough, a little comfort is fine!

*HoLLy and AdAm TOwNeR* said...

The first picture is adorable. Both kids laying next to each other with their pacifiers. Its harder to break the habit of sucking your thumb over a pacifier, I think. Probably b/c I had a couple friends who sucked their thumbs into middle school. Maybe start an intervention next year. I don't think you have much to worry about.