Sunday, February 13, 2011

Haircut

I just got an awesome haircut from Andrea at Belleza Salon. I am not well known for my dexterity with hair (in fact, I don't even own a hair dryer, and I didn't have hair spray until I needed some last week and didn't have any so decided that is something I should probably have in my house), so a great cut is something I seriously appreciate. Andrea is the source behind my sister's always awesome hair (she is featured on the salon's site here) and she also gave Charlie his last hair cut (well, the one before I cut the left side yesterday and then ran out of oreos before I could do the right side. That cut was all me) and she is basically amazing.


Also, so you can see Charlie's stunning hair cut, courtesy of mom, and because he didn't understand why I would take the camera out to take a picture of someone other than him, here he is.
He looks like Donald Trump.

7 comments:

Lauren said...

i love it!

*HoLLy and AdAm TOwNeR* said...

I like your new hair cut!

Kiersten said...

Wow! It looks great! You always have such pretty hair though. I love Charlie's little grin, too

HeySharky! creative designs said...

i absolutely LOVE IT! you look amazing [as always]

Kirsten said...

Fabulous! And I can't believe you don't own a hair dryer. Totally jealous, because I can't function without one. I have two in stock at all times just in case one burns out.

AaReAn said...

love it. you're hot.

Angela Henderson said...

I love love love those layers on you...it totally lifts you up. Way cute!!