Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas

Charlie was sort of confused about the actual presents, but he got right on board with the stocking. I only got pictures of this part because I didn't want to be missing the action of the actual Christmas presents.More pajama pictures ended in Felicity being in focus and Charlie not... But I love all the pictures so much that I had to include them anyway.

We had a wonderful Christmas with lots of family. My very favorite part was talking to my brother Spencer who gets to call home Christmas and Mother's Day from his 2 year mission in Mexico. We didn't talk about anything fascinating, but it was fun to hear his voice.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

that 2nd picture is to DIE for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacy said...

and mom and dad had that EXACT same wrapping paper when we were kids in escondido!!!!!!!