Monday, January 3, 2011

Ashcraft Party!

Greg has 5 half brothers and sisters, so on his dad's side of things, there are tons of aunts, uncles, and cousins. This year we hosted the party for that side of the family. It consisted of a lot of cleaning. I had assistants for the cleaning.
Actually, I really did. My cousin came over and took care of my kids while I cleaned so much that my muscles were sore the next day. (This could mean one of three things: a, that I worked really hard, b, that I am seriously out of shape, or c, that I don't usually clean too much.)

We moved all the furniture off to the sides of the room so that more than 30 people could fit (one of his brothers couldn't make it, so we ended up having 26 people actually.)

We had breakfast for dinner and the kitchen was really busy with Jen, Nanci, and I all cooking everything.
We managed to fit everyone.
Brothers (Greg was reading the Christmas story).Charlie and Grandma Regina.This face. Seriously.The newest cousin: Juliet, only 3 weeks old.Kaylin and Felicity are BFF.Grandpa Chris read 'Twas the Night Before Christmas to all the kids.
We loved seeing everyone for Christmas, and it was a great time!

No comments: