Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sea World

Saturday we woke up and decided to clean for a couple hours and then go do something fun. We didn't look out the window while we cleaned, we just dug in. So, once we were all ready to leave, we realized it was raining. We decided to go anyway (Charlie was chanting "SHAMU, SHAMU, SHAMU, so we didn't have the heart to change our plans), and just stay for a short time if the weather was too bad.
Felicity treats our ideas with a sense of casual indifference. Or patient martyrdom. Or something like that.We were posing in front of the tank, where the whale was taking laps. We missed him the first time, so we just waited for him to come around again.
He did, but he stopped right behind us, and greeted Charlie for a few minutes. It was pretty cool.
It was pretty damp, but we managed to see several exhibits.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I love Felicity's expression. I think it is easier to be patient when you're holding on to such a cute blankie. Love the pom pom fringe. Maybe I need to get a blanket like that!

Nicole said...

I love sea world. I'd totally go even if it was raining, too! :)

Lacey said...

hahaha I just laughed when I thought of Felicity and her patient martyrdom. She is just adorable I can't get enough of her!