Friday, October 8, 2010

Birthdays!

We had several birthday celebrations in the last couple of weeks.

First, my 25th birthday. My sister and husband put together a little surprise party for me, with mostly family and a few dear friends. Thanks so much! Then, on my actual date of birth, I had a great park date with a friend, and then dinner with my sister, her boyfriend, Greg and the kidlets, and another friend and her family. I think I got about 87 emails, calls, or facebook notifications. I felt very loved!! I got lots of thoughtful presents, including all the Glee soundtracks. Now, when we listen to the ipod, Charlie always requests "gee."

Then, the next week, Greg turned 26. About twelve hours beforehand, I decided to have a couple people over for cake. I had to work late that night, so my house was a mess (sorry). I managed to get a photo. But just one.


Anyway, happy birthday to us! Also to the scads of other delightful people whose birthdays were that week, especially my dad!

3 comments:

sara said...

that's me! i'm the "friend". special.

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday to you guys!

Stacy said...

i love her little kankles!!!!!!!