Thursday, September 16, 2010

As a blogger, a person who likes to write, and as with any human with thoughts running through their mind at all times, I must admit that I often walk around composing blogs in my head. I think of something interesting and then think "hmm, that would be fun to write about."

Unfortunately, I have no retention on these ideas. (Let's assume my lack of mental ability stems from thinking about two children all day, and not from actual loss of brain matter in my old age.)

So, I end up just blogging about my (admittedly adorable) children. Which I love to do anyway. But sorry if my blog gets boring.


Anyway, I also wanted to share this quote:

“The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer laughing. Crying gives me a headache.”
-Marjorie Pay Hinckley
(Also, every time I think of Marjorie Hinckley, I think of when Gordon B. Hinckley came to BYU when the Marjorie Pay Hinckley Chair of Social Work was endowed. He wanted to SIT in the "chair" and kept looking around for it until someone told him that it wasn't that kind of chair. Haha.)

Cute. And true.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

isnt that what your blog is supposed to me, about your life? no offense, but if you wrote about some random crap i didn't care about, i would lose interest fast. haha. i like knowing what's going on in your life. maybe start a separate blog for you boring stuff. hahahahahaha

ferntyler said...

I do the exact same thing - usually it is even more things about the fam, like, "that is hilarious she just said that, I"m totally going to remember that" and of course it doesn't make it any farther than that :)