Friday, July 16, 2010

Bathtime/2 month stats

We had the two month appointment today. Our huge baby is 15 pounds 2 ounces! That is 99th percentile. Which is basically enormous. Shall we review?
Birth - 7 pounds 14 ounces
1 month - 11 pounds 6 ounces (3 pound 8 ounce gain)
2 months - 15 pounds 2 ounces (3 pound 12 ounce gain)
She is 24 inches (94th percentile), which is slightly longer than Charlie was at this age, and she weighs just a little bit less.

She has a herniated umbilical cord, which is pictured below if you want to see it. Basically it is just an "outie" belly button. The doctor said hers is actually pretty small as they go.
I used to take tons of pictures of Charlie in the bath and I haven't taken any of Felicity, so I grabbed the camera earlier today. She is looking pretty cute, I must say.

5 comments:

Austin and Jennifer said...

She is sooooo adorable! Austin and I both agree that she looks so much like Charlie! She is a cute little (female) version of Charlie! We love it!

Melanie said...

I can't believe how fast she's growing! Must be due to her wonderful parents.

Evan had a huge umbilical hernia. I had to warn babysitters so they weren't freaked out. It healed before he was a year old though.

dannynstephstoddart said...

Carter wieghs almost the same and is 7 months! I love it. Too cute.

Kayla said...

How cute is she!

Stacy said...

look at those little red caterpillar eyebrows!!!