Friday, December 18, 2009

Finally...

Stacy, I am finally posting some pictures on here! =) Here is the tree decorating merriment from a couple weeks ago. I think he looks like one of my brothers in this picture. I don't know if it is just the mischievous look that reminds me or what. And check out the oatmeal caking his hair. Lovely.


Our tree (sans topper. Somehow the topper never made it out of storage.)
A couple of ornaments that make me smile:

This Eskimo says "To Rachel, Christmas 1986" on the back. I love the little legs that move.
Charlie's first ornament.
My aunt always gives the kids over 18 an ornament each year for Christmas and I got this one a few years back because I love to read. (Hey, Brittini, I was looking at it yesterday and one of the books is called "Ladybird." YESSSS!)We got this one on our 2nd anniversary, which was spent at the lovely Avila Beach. It is made of seashells and is totally beautiful.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

finally! it is rude to not post pictures of my phew when he is a cripple.

Brittini said...

Ahhh, Ladybird. She even tries to destroy our spirits during the Christmas season.

*HoLLy and AdAm TOwNeR* said...

Cute ornaments! The tree looks nice.

Lacey said...

Oh Rachel Charlie is just too adorable. I can't get over it. I love your ornaments and how each one has a memory attached! I want to do something like that.