Wednesday, October 28, 2009

C is for Cookie

Normally Charlie won't smile so sweetly for the camera (see all other posts for proof) but yesterday Greg was playing Sesame Street clips for him, so he gave me a cute smile.

Along those same lines, a few nights ago I put on his favorite song, C is for Cookie (he loves because we sing C is for Charlie, and also because he copies Cookie Monster and pretends to gobble up cookies at the end of the song) and then walked away to do some dishes. I heard the song end and then I heard it start up again. I assumed it was on some kind of loop but when I heard it start the third time, I investigated. I hadn't moved the mouse from the play button I had pushed earlier, so it was just hovering over the play. Charlie had been clicking the mouse to get it to restart. I would be kind of proud that my one year old can operate you tube, but the pride comes with a certain amount of trepidation. What does this mean for his future? =)

3 comments:

Ashcraft Firm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy said...

he looks more and more like rachel every day!!!!!!!

Melanie said...

An adorable 1 year old genius! You may have to get a really good filter a little earlier than you planned.