Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Boooooooo!

I have a lot of delightful friends who go all out for Halloween decorations, and have done a great jb and then posted their masterpieces on their blogs. I was feeling left out, except I do not happen decorate for Halloween (well, we bought some pumpkins, but we have yet to carve them and Halloween is in like 72 hours, so it is questionable if it is going to happen). This is for the following reasons:

1) I only have one Halloween decoration (hand me down from my mother).
2) I keep said decoration in the Christmas decorations, because where else am I going to put one lone decoration?
3) I don't have the Christmas decorations out at Halloween time.

Therefore, my house isn't decorated in the traditional sense. But I do have one thing to contribue.

Huge spiders. Everywhere. This one is Stanley, and he lives on our little porch light. He isn't hurting anyone, so I just leave him there. Usually there are at least one or two fist sized daddy-long leg type spiders lurking around my house, but I guess I must have gotten them recently (I capture them and free them outside. Probably why there are always more in my house, because I don't nip them in the bud. But it isn't their fault they are spiders, so I am not killing them for it) because I couldn't find any for the photographs, so Stanley is all you have to see my Halloween decor.

And don't lean too close to our wall when you ring our doorbell, or he may come after you.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

stanley is a good name but spiders are so icky. i have been enacting a genocide for any spiders on my property, myself.