Friday, September 4, 2009

Pride

I built it all by myself.

And there is room for like six more books. I need to go shopping! Just kidding. The top two sections have my books (G is on top of the case and the shelves hold H-M) and the bottom two have Charlie's and the bins have some of Charlie's toys. I am pretty pleased about it. Plus, as I pointed out to Greg, we could move the toy bins if we needed more books (he disagrees. He says we are now on a "buy one, get rid of one" policy).

At least I need ONE more H, because Nick Hornby's new book came out today! (But, sadly, only in the UK. I have to wait until the 29th to get it here.)

Anyway, I think it looks fetching, and I am proud of my brute strength.

2 comments:

Kiersten said...

That makes me want to go out and buy one! I don't have quite that many books though...and even if I did, I don't think it would fit in our apartment...but I'm still jealous!

Austin and Jennifer Jensen said...

I love it! We need to go get one of those.. I ran out of book space yesterday with my new shipment from Amazon...