Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Jen's Baby Shower

On Saturday, we had a little baby shower for Jen, who is having her first baby - a girl.
My lovely sister took over decor,a nd I think she made it look delightful.Even Charlie got to party.Charlie, doing his part and carrying the gifts around.We got to see several friends from high school, including Jessica J.Pretty good turn out, and over all, I would say it was a success.

Congrats on your little girl, Jen! You and Austin will make great parents! And thanks for everyone who came out, and especially Susan, Stacy, and Jessi for helping out with the shower!

(PS, yes, that is the actual color of my legs. This is why I wear nylons to church.)

3 comments:

Stacy said...

your legs are like that simon and garfunkle song... hazy shade of winter.

just kidding.

you did a GREAT job of throwing a lovely baby shower! lucky you, you get to rest from baby showers for a while as i will not be having a child for centuries.

Stacy said...

props to me for looking like an asian alien.

*HoLLy and AdAm TOwNeR* said...

Jen is having a baby! I mean I have known but its just awesome. She will be a good mom. That was very sweet of you to throw her the shower. I want one of those cupcakes.