2) This guy (and his daddy), obviously.
3) These flowers, delivered from some girls at work.
The other day we were at one of the hotel restaurants and it got totally and unexpectedly slammed with guests, so Alma and I were servers for about 2 hours. It was SO hard, and I have a lot of respect for people who deal with cranky customers all the time. And now I know it takes 9 minutes to make the burger. Anyway, yesterday when I got back from lunch, I got to my desk and these had been delievered to say thanks. So sweet!
4) Upcoming "mandatory" vacation. Everyone had to take days off in May, and I took a WHOLE WEEK! No one has to tell me twice to take vacation! =) Greg got off the same days! So it is party city for us the week of May 18th. We are planning on going to Utah for a few days too, which we are so excited about!
5) Speaking of Utah, 1/2 our duplex got rented and we got May's rent! Hurrah for money toward the mortgage!
6) My new favorite song, called "Christmas TV" by Slow Club. It was on a TV episode the other night and we downloaded it, and other songs by them.