Saturday, May 23, 2009

Cookies!

Recently in church there was a lesson on everyone having talents. The teacher said that she could probably go around the room and tell everyone what their talent was. I was sort of at a loss for mine. Not that I don't do things well; I have a few things I am rather adept at. But I couldn't think of a specific gift that was mine.

A friend of mine whispered that cookie baking was mine, and I have to say that I am a pretty good cookie baker. Unfortunately, I steal other people's recipes, they aren't actually mine.
In any case, I bake a lot of cookies, and I am very proud of them. Pictured above are my favorites, Martins. They are chocolate cookies with peanut butter chips. Let me know if you ever need a plate of cookies, because I can hook you up!

7 comments:

jsmithfamily said...

I bet the lady you visit teach would love cookies. Hint, hint :)

Austin and Jennifer Jensen said...

Those sound great right about now!!! :)

Melanie said...

I don't think I've ever tasted chocolate cookies with peanut butter chips, but they sound delicious!

Marianne said...

Oh....those look SO yummy! Can I please get the recipe from you? And if you ever have some extra cookies and don't have anything to do with them I'm sure the YW can help you out with that! :-)

Veronica said...

Those do look good! You should join my recipe blog!! Send me your email so I can send you an invite: vteemant@hotmail.com

Phil Lawrence said...

Cookies, please!

Stacy said...

martins..... mmmmmmmmmm