Friday, May 8, 2009

Baller

I started taking pictures because Charlie's pants were falling off, which I don't think has ever happened before (his belly is usually sufficient to hold anything up) but then they turned into showing his new favorite pasttime.
Basketball. Or anything to do with balls.
He carries the ball all around the house. It is sort of large and heavy too, so I am impressed by his upper body strength. However, this Saturday I was sleeping in (Greg was up with him) and he woke me up with a basketball directly to the nose, so we went and got him a lighter ball he could carry around that won't threaten to break my nose when he hands it over.
He loves balls though. I had to get a new vacuum cleaner and I was in that aisle at Target and he somehow managed to lead me directly to the ball area, like six aisles away. He has ball-dar.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

i'm loving the potential plummer's crack...