Thursday, March 26, 2009

Help!

I have a childcare issue tomorrow. Who do my San Diego friends go to at the last minute? My Friday babysitter got pneumonia and my other babysitter can't take him. My brother can take him until 12:30 but I need someone until I get home at 4:30. Anyone know who can do it? Plus, he is a little sick, so probably anyone with small children themselves don't want him (although the fever broke, which might mean he isn't contagious anymore...)

He is guaranteed to do several cute things including but not limited to smiling, laughing, blowing kisses, walking to and fro (that's right people. He is attempting it for longer stretches of time!), and saying bye bye and waving. So if that sweetens the deal a little.....
He is also likely to do less cute things, such as having a dirty diaper and refusing to have his nose wiped.

Help!!

6 comments:

Tristen said...

Oh no! Grandma's sick? And poor little sick Charlie. I hope you all get better soon! Hope your job lets you take a sick day if you can't find anyone! Good luck!

jsmithfamily said...

Did you call Shauna?

Melanie said...

Normally we'd love to, but we'll be on a field trip tomorrow afternoon. I'm sorry!

Kayla said...

if I didn't have to work, I would watch that cute boy of yours! I'd rather babysit than work anyway :)

Kim W said...

We have Jon Jon tossing his cookies AGAIN, so we can't help. I was going to suggest some of the home school kids, but I guess they are out of commission. I'm so sorry! Everyone seems to be sick right now.

Bryn said...

Shauna is an excellent choice or maybe Katie? I would use it as an excuse to leave early on a friday afternoon... :)