Monday, March 16, 2009

The Haircut

I think I am officially a mom now, because I cut my first head of hair (not counting the time I cut poor Bryce's hair because it was too long to take a test in the testing center. That doesn't count because it looked terrible, poor guy, and I just used regular cutting scissors, not real haircutting scissors). Anyway, I didn't cut Charlie's hair, but Spencer decided he was tired of the mohawk, so he employed me.


Before:After I accidently ruined above the ears (didn't think about how the ear guard doesn't necessarily mean it is going to cut the same length as the rest of the hair). Don't worry, I blended. I think it turned out okay though. Next time I will be more savy about the ear guard. And maybe it won't take me an hour and a half. And NO GREG I WILL NOT SHAVE YOUR HEAD.

1 comment:

Stacy Lawrence said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! he looks like a character from star trek!!!!!!