Monday, February 16, 2009

Now MY new toy


I know, two new toys in a week makes us look extravagant, but Greg's was actually his college graduation present (his mom said he could have it when he got around to picking it out, and he just did) so we didn't have to pay for it, and this thing was THIRTY PERCENT OFF at the Circuit City closeout sale. I was going to wait, but I was there on Thursday and there were six of them, and then I went back on Saturday, and there were only two, so I had to snap it up. What are tax refunds for?
We are taking thousands of pictures. Cool person photo-club, here we come.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm so jealous! I want your camera!

Kim W said...

This is very similar to the camera Brian's dad just bought. They've been having a blast playing with all the buttons and gadgets!

Amanda said...

I'm jealous as well, I've been eyeing a DSLR for over a year.