Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Updates

Well, I need to get on here and discuss the updates going on in our family, but it is sort of making me cranky to think about, so I am just going to give the short version:
The economy sucks and so they laid off more people in the HR Office and I therefore have to work four full days in the office instead of 2 1/2 days in and 2 1/2 days at home. (I still work Thursdays from home).
Anyway, I am extremely blessed to still have my job and we are very blessed that Greg has his (and a lot of job security, working for his mother and in bankruptcy law, perhaps the only booming industry right now) so I won't complain too much. But I miss being with my little man 2 1/2 days a week. I haven't been home with him at all yet this week! Looking forward to tomorrow.


So, now a list of things for which I am grateful:

Technology














Marshmallows (he can't find his...can you?)














the piano














Naps














Cheerios

3 comments:

Stacy Lawrence said...

i am grateful for those things too... particularly for hidden marshmallows. i love when i find squished marshmallows on my belly that are a few days old so i might have a little mid-day snack. mmmmm

ferntyler said...

Sorry about the lame changes - I worked full-time when my two oldest were young and it is definitely hard! I'm glad you can find the positive - Cheerios are actually currently on my favorites list - I love it when I find a bag I stashed in the car for Lauren and then I can eat them :)

Bryn said...

I hear ya on the working bit. The economy does suck. Here's looking to change (hopefully) in that dept!!