Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bad news

These things:

are the best candies in the ENTIRE WORLD. If these were out all year round (they are Easter candy), I would weigh approximately thirty seven thousand pounds. Luckily enough for my waistline (and Greg's) they are only Easter candy.

It is JANUARY. I FOUND SOME IN RALPHS YESTERDAY. And now the feeding frenzy will begin, because once I get a bite of one, I am nuts until I get more. The extent that I want to break the Sabbath and go to Ralphs RIGHT NOW to get some more. I might pull the ol' midnight trick (just kidding; that totally bugs me.)

It's an illness.

8 comments:

Kim W said...

Well, Charlie was looking a little sickly today. Surely he needs some medicine that would be an "ox in the mire" situation. In that case, bring me some of those candies, I've never tried them. Ha!

ferntyler said...

that is seriously bad news - that is my favorite chocolate candy by far! see you at ralphs..

Seth and Lacey said...

I agree, those really are the best! Now that I've seen a picture of them, I will probably hunt some down myself!

Marianne said...

I love those too! I'm really surprised they had them in January! lol!

laf said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who is attached. I love them, and am thrilled to know they are out so soon. This is going to be a dangerous thing!

Jenny said...

Don't tempt me! Peeps have always been my favorite Easter candy, but now they are around for nearly every holiday. I've had to learn to restrain myself. Aaack!

Stacy Lawrence said...

erlack.....

jessica said...

Man, what a double whammy. Easter and Valentine's Day candy out.