Thursday, December 18, 2008

3 Questions

1) To cut, or not to cut (his hair)? I vote against cutting and Greg is for it. Pick a side...
2) I found Charlie's pinkie fingernail in his crib this morning. No longer attached to the finger. This would be because he smashed it in a drawer a few weeks ago. It hasn't seemed to bother him at all and I don't think he has noticed that it is missing. Do I need to do anything for it? Do you think it will grow back?
3) NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART OR STOMACH: Charlie has diherrea. He is on a diet of bananas and applesauce, and my mom said not to give him formula, but he really wants a bottle, so what should I give him? Apple juice okay? I thought it would be, but my mom is against it. What are the thoughts of those smarter than me? (PS, I have been giving him diluted formula because I thought it wouldn't really hurt too much, but now the problem has been going on even longer, and after he was at my mom's and had no formula, it looked like it was going away, so I guess the formula can hurt!)

12 comments:

Chelsea & Scott said...

I vote no. I think it looks cute the way it is now. :) Scott votes no, and he added that you should let it grow until its everywhere. HAHA. Men.

The Bradley's said...

Don't cut it. The fingernail will grow back, and try the pediasure stuff in a bottle that should quench his need for a bottle and is good for him and his sick tummy.

Kim W said...

We're a "to the ears" family, so I'm for cutting it! I know, your other readers are going to string me up! Fingernail should grow back. For one of my kids, any apple products went right through them. We did the rice and banana stuff, but cut all apples. Good luck! Does that mean he's not coming over tonight? Cuz if he is, we might just cut his hair for you. Ha! Just Kidding! I would never do that!!!

Marianne said...

I say not to cut it! So I Vote No!

Tristen said...

I vote to cut it! I love little guys with short do's... obviously.

I'm sure pedialyte would be good for him in a bottle. Not sure about formula or apple juice. Poor little guy!

Sandy said...

Don't cut it...they are suddenly not a baby anymore after the first cut. I still haven't cut Katie's hair and she is almost three (of course her won't grow anyway).

Pear juice was always on the list when Katie had tummy trouble but apples are the worst for her.

Good luck! It will pass soon.

Stacy Lawrence said...

NO HAIR CUT!!!!!!! he can have the long shaggy hair like greg did in high school. it will be a sensash.

Melanie said...

1. No on the haircut. Once you cut it your baby becomes a little boy!
2. The fingernail will be just fine.
3. Definitely no on the apple juice.

Amanda said...

Man, who is this new Greg and what did he do with old Greg? Old Greg would totally be cheering for long hair!

Seth and Lacey said...

1. Don't cut it. Unruly hair is adorable
2. I've done that to my fingernail before. It will grow back on its own--no need to do anything.
3. Too unexperienced to answer! :(

Kirsten said...

1. Don't cut the hair. I want to see the cutest baby ever sporting the cutest mini afro ever.

2. Pinky fingernails are totally overrated.

3. Um...yeah...I got nothin.

aL said...

I vote to cut it.