Friday, November 21, 2008

Family Pictures

We got our pictures done by Kristin (she is so talented). I had to withold some of my favorites because they are going to be on our Christmas card, but here are some others.
She took 201 pictures and now I know how they get those terrible pictures of big stars for the front of the magazines - if someone is taking pictures of you one after another, you are going to look bad in some of them. But Charlie somehow looked cute in EVERY SINGLE ONE



Cute red shoes from Aunt Stacy.

6 comments:

Kim W said...

The red shoes are TOO cute! How you happen to look good in every shot is amazing. But my very favorite is the one with dad and son playing! I love those candid ones.

Mendenhalls said...

you guys look so cute, I can't wait to see more!

The Campbells... said...

These pictures are gorgeous! I love all the color in them! I'm really contemplating takin' some more pics in warmer more fallish colors...but it's such a hassle! :) Your guys turned out amazing!

Austin and Jennifer Jensen said...

What a cute family :)

Kiersten said...

CUTE!

Stacy Lawrence said...

LURVE the red little shoes!