Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tooth Revisted

Okay, I realize I have talked about little else lately, but the tooth thing (there are now two) is very important to me because I need to know WHY life has been less than pleasant lately. Perhaps a click on the picture for a closeup can show you Charlie's new accomplishments. When you are so young, you have to take the accomplishments you can get, I guess....

Thank goodness for baby Tylenol. And the smiles in between that very nearly take me through the next screaming fit and refusal to sleep. On that note, Charlie slept from TEN TIL FOUR last night. Ahhhh, sleep. Although we were up until around one watching movies, playing playstation (Greg and Spencer) and reading (me) so the uninterrupted sleep wasn't what it might have been.....

2 comments:

Stacy Lawrence said...

in the top picture he looks more like gurg and the bottom picture more like you. way to make a 50/50 baby!!!

The Arnett Family said...

Awww he is such a little cutie! Hope you can make it through the whole teething stage I remember those days well.