Tuesday, October 14, 2008

By the way....

Did you guys know that these people have their own show on TLC?! I love them with a stalker-like adoration because I think they are completely and totally nuts. But I didn't know until yesterday that they have their own show every Monday night. I am so watching it every week now (it is already programed on the DVR).
It reminds me that no matter how crazy my life gets, I will never be pregnant for as many years as this crazy mother (she is pregnant with number 18). And that my children will dress better. (By the way, calling them nuts and crazy in no way diminishes the respect I have for them as they have their beliefs and stick by them, but I am still glad that eschewing birth control is not one of my particularities. And if it is one of yours, I say more power to you!)

7 comments:

Amanda said...

So I know it's totally not in your nature to say this, so I will...that woman is bat shit crazy! I can hardly watch the show b/c she's so crazy. The part I'm always amazed by is how pretty Crazy Pants was before she had 17 babies. I like John & Kate Plus 8 b/c at least they are normal people I can relate to.

Seth and Lacey said...

Woah, those people are nuts. just nuts. the names all starting with "j" cracked me up. i bet they get their kids mixed up all the time. how can you even have the time for each child? and that lady must be so used to giving birth it must be a regular thing for her--ugh!

Kim W said...

Let me just say it, these guys are freaks. I know, I'm going to the firey place when I die just for saying it. They seem like good folk, I've heard them in interviews. But it makes me feel icky that they are all about the publicity and interviews. They are making their family a freak show. No, I have no opinions. Ha!

Stacy Lawrence said...

you would think by now they would realize what was creating this phenomenon.....

Curtis said...

They got their own show? They are getting paid to live their life as crazy as it is? The whole thing is nuts!

jessica said...

So I first saw their show when there were 15 of them. There is no end to the children. Boy, is that woman organized!!

Maren said...

Can I say the only thing I find more hilarious than their handmade dresses (which looks totally FLDS) was the fact that his name was Jim Bob. I mean come on! That just feeds into soooooo many stereotypes! BTW, if you are interested in looking at our blog email me at maren_reese@yahoo.com and I will send you a link!