Why I love fall:
1) Cooler weather. Turning the AC off and opening the windows!!!
2) The concept of leaves falling, although it doesn't happen too much here in California and when we were in Utah with six enormous trees in our yard, the raking is not as romantic as the concept of leaves falling.
3) Pumpkins/pumpkin pie.
5) Football (although BYU falling to number nine while still undefeated is particularly annoying. Stupid BCS.)
6) Candy corn/those pumpkins that taste like candy corn but are somehow better.
7) Thanksgiving!!! YUM. Pregnancy-related nausea prevented any enjoyment of turkey last year, so this year, I will need to make up for that.
8) Ginger snaps, my favorite cookie, and pumpkin spice cookies, Greg's fav.
9) School supplies being on sale. I love school supplies.
10) October session of General Conference. Hasn't it been great?!
Lots of Camps
5 days ago