In honor of his birthday, here are things I love about my dad:
1) The No-Nonsense Speech he used to give my sister and I when we would talk instead of going to sleep.
2) His plaid pajamas.
3) How he always comes out of his office to say hello/goodbye when I am coming/going.
4) How he is righteous and in the bishopric.
5) How Charlie loves him.
6) How he hates cats but lets his wife keep two. Also has kept hundreds of other animals he has hated throughout his marriage/child rearing.
7) Attitude Adjustments.
8) He always gets the popcorn when it is done when we are all watching a movie and no one wants to get it. Also, always shares the popcorn he popped, put in a bowl, and brought into the room all by himself.
9) How he loves new cars.
10) Reading to me every night as a kid. And all five of his kids.
Bonus: 11) How I was his birthday present on his 27th birthday.
1 week ago