Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Okay, Lacey, I will play....

The Rules: Link the person(s) who tagged you. Mention the rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours.Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

I have billions of quirks, but I hope I can think of interesting ones...

Quirk #1
I am completely addicted to wikipedia and imdb. The imdb thing is actually a problem, because Greg and I will rent a movie and start to watch, but then I will want to read the trivia, so I spend the first 20 minutes reading all the trivia (and piping up with the interesting trivia at the right time in the movie) and then the next 40 minutes cross referencing the actors, and the last 30-60 minutes trying to catch up on what happened in the first hour.

Quirk #2
I like to taste Chrlie's baby food. With the exception of bananas, it is all fairly gross. But I still try it, in case I change my mind.

Quirk #3
I like to hold conversations with my husband in the middle of the night. He does NOT like to hold converstations in the middle of the night.

Quirk #4
I might have studied literature in college, but I looooove the "trashy brittish girl novel" genre.

Quirk #5
I laugh at almost every single joke I ever hear. It is sort of a problem. Before I got married (and probably a little bit since) boys think I am flirting with them because I always laugh at their jokes (who knew men liked that so much?). But I actually am genuinely amused by people's jokes. Particularly Greg's, of course.

Quirk # 6
I like to read in the bathtub. Admittedly not quirky, but my quirk is that I like to bring a small bowl of semi-sweet chocolate chips and a medium sized bowl of cheese its in the bath as well. I take super hot baths, so if I ever drop a chocolate chip in the tub, it is almost immediately melted, turning my water chocolatey. Which is sort of gross.

I tag: Kiersten, Kirsten, Kaylin, Kayla, Kasey and Ken (Tristen, but I was going with the Ks).

2 comments:

Stacy Lawrence said...

oh, trashy british girl novels.... how i love thee.

for anyone who is reading this comment: I highly recommend "Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging" as a book. it's a series and it is just wonderful. (i know you're supposed to underline books, but there underline is not an option so i quoted instead.)

Kirsten said...

I accepted your tag. Thank you for giving me something to do today.

Regarding your Quirk #5: I too laugh at everything. I once had someone tell me I laughed too much. Is that even possible?