Friday, August 1, 2008

Padres Game

The family went to the Padres - Diamondbacks game on Tuesday night. It was great fun! Greg complained that he has never been to a winning Padres game, but I pointed out that no one ever has.

It was 3-0 in the bottom of the seventh and we were inches away from a homerun with the bases loaded (is that a grand slam?) but they caught it. Oh well. I forgot to watch much of the game because I was watching the big screen. In football, they show the game on the big screen, and I guess I was looking for it there. No game was there though, so every time anything happened, I was not looking.
Charlie loves his uncle!! Spencer holds Charlie a lot and is very helpful with him.
The sodas were $1, so we each got one. Charlie just wanted the lid. Greg makes faces like 95% of the time I take pictures of him. So now I am posting one of them to serve him right.

We ran into two of our nieces at the game but didn't get any pictures with them. Oh, well. Next time!

4 comments:

Tris & Ken said...

Hooray for punishing husbands by posting those pesky faces that they make for the camera... I love it when you guys post, I always check them right away. Thanks for the pictures!

Spencer said...

I look like this guy...

http://www.math.nyu.edu/~campbelm/quizzes/meepquiz/ash.jpg


http://anime-wallpapers.com/images/800x600/ash-and-pikachu.jpg

Stacy said...

Greg looks possessed.

Majestic Madness said...

Yay the Padres was fun!!! Charlie is sooooooooooooo cute. (and Stacy is right greg dose look possessed.