Thursday, August 28, 2008

Good News

1) Spencer went to the greatest concert ever (in his mind) last night - his favorite band Radiohead, and someone offered my mom (she was with him) a bong, making for much mirthful laughter.
2) Greg is off of work until Tuesday.
3) Bones is coming back on next Wednesday - TWO HOUR PREMIERE. (As Stacy and I like to say "BHILLY BOOOONES".)
4) Bagels with whipped cream cheese for breakfast.
5) We have wonderful friends and family who still love us even when we are tired of being up all night.


Someday he will sleep through the night. In the meantime, thanks for being supportive. =)

5 comments:

J ~ G ~ E ~ A said...

What a beautiful family picture on your header. It's great of all of you. I can't believe how old Charlie is getting! I'm sorry about the sleep thing. I wish I had a helpful hint for you- I don't. But you have my sympathy for sure. Keep reading - you'll find something soon to help him, which will then make the whole family happy!

Stacy said...

MAN radiohead was SO SO SO SO SO good!!! they even did my favorite!!! and the POT PASSING! OH! i died.

Nate said...

Did Brenda inhale?

Stacy said...

beeeehlly booohns!

Kristin said...

Oh man. I wish I could've been there to see the look on your mom's face! Priceless!!