Sunday, July 13, 2008

Teething

Since Charlie was born, I have been sort of afraid of teething. I knew it was coming, and I knew it was going to be painful.

It is here. It is painful. Poor baby! =(

Just one tooth is coming in on the bottom row.



In other news, we are 98% of the way moved in to our new apartment. It is a complete wreck, but at least most of the stuff is here. Tomorrow, I have to clean the whole old apartment (bummer) and Greg has to take the crib apart and get it out of the old place and into the new, and then put it back together. We like the new place; it is really rather spacious.

Went to Young Women's today for the first time (there have been special circumstances on the other weeks, so I haven't gone to the Sunday meeting before today) and it was good. I think the girls spent half the time just staring at Charlie (well, he IS pretty darn cute), but the novelty will probably wear off and then they can go back to paying attention to class. Thursday night will be the beach activity, which should be pretty fun.

I have some pictures that need posted, namely more beach pictures and some of Charlie in one of those jumper things that hangs in the doorway. He played in the jumper for about an hour and a half this morning, and he kept making this funny and content face that I snapped, but, in true moving form, I have no clue where the camera is right now, so it will have to be another time.

No comments: