Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Glasses

We both got new glasses....

What do you think?


Very Handsome. Not only Greg's glasses (and funny face) but also Charlie's rapidly balding head at the bottom of the picture. He isn't actually going bald, he is going blonde, but compared to his dark baby hair, it is hard to see. When he is completely blonde, he won't look so funny. Mine are blue! I really liked them until yesterday, when I got a look of myself in the mirror and decided I don't like them as much as I thought. So someone leave a comment that will renew my love for them.

2 comments:

Spencer said...

You and Char (pronounced like Charbroiled without the broiled) are cute so SO cute together!!! I can't wait to share a room with my favorite neph.
PS I have insomnia so I'm checkin yo blog out.

Phil Lawrence said...

I think the glasses make you look like a (very) young Michelle Pfifer. I vote that you keep them!