Saturday, June 21, 2008

Greg's Coming Home Today!

We can hardly wait for this afternoon, when Greg/Daddy gets home!!!
Some pictures from the week....

Mommy's Little Monster
Talking to daddy on the phone...
With Uncle Wesley More of the monster. He's really only a monster in the car seat, but this weekend he rode in Grandma Brenda's forward facing car seat and was LOVING it. So, I am going to go to the store and look around for one. And don't worry about his age. I called a chiropractor and two pediatricians, and they say once he hits 20 pounds, he is fine to sit forward facing, even if he isn't a year. Twenty pounds has come (and gone, I think...) so forward facing it will be!

I have another video of him laughing, so I will maybe post that one later...

2 comments:

Spencer said...

The first picture looks like he is going to sneeze and the last picture looks like he is smoking a little too much peyote. Haha. He's still cute though!!! Love him.

JACE AND KASEY said...

HEY!!! Sorry about not writing back so soon!!! We were in Utah visting family, but it does look like you got it down! He is so cute!!Good job. Any way I hope things are going great for you.
Thanks alot!!